TSE’s high efficiency, one-step plastic recycling machine TSE-H is designed for the reprocessing of PE polyethylene (HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE), PP polypropylene flexible packaging material (BOPP, OPP), PET film, printed and non-printed, and foamed material such as EPE EPP EPS, also filament, raffia, nylon, etc. This compactor integrated pelletizing system eliminates the need of pre-cutting the material, requires less space and energy consumption while producing high quality plastic pellets at a productive rate.
1) Simple design, user-friendly operation.
2) Siemens original motors, ABB/Schneider converts.
3) Siemens PLC, Celduc solid relay, Gefren pressure sensors, Omron Temperature controllers, LS air switch.
4) Lower investment cost for a high quality and durable machine.
5) Low energy consumption, High output capacity.
6) TSE produces 10 sets of ACS-H series compacting pelletizing machines per month. Usual delivery time: 60 days.
7) Engineers are available to do commissioning work abroad.
|Machine Size||Date of Compactor||Data of Single Screw Extruder||Throughput Rate
|Diameter of screw
FOR MORE DETAILS OF BOPP film recycling machine PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US.
-Compactor crushes, dries and compacts the material in one step,
-34D or 36D processing section of extruder ensures perfect plasticization,
-Double-zone vacuum degassing system with efficient air exhausting to remove volatiles.
-Precise temperature control system.
-High torque gearbox with optimized design ensuring long time running without trouble.
-Hydraulic filter with large filtering area presents efficient filtration performance,
-Die face water ring pelletizing system adopt pneumatic device make blades well touching on the die face. Cutting speed controlled by PLC automatically according to the melt pressure to get uniform granules,
-Vibration dryer combined with horizontal type centrifugal dryer to get well dried final granules.
-All electrical units mounted in a steel cabinet,
-Cooperated with PLC control, with intelligence control HMI,
-Safety interlock principle applied in the system,
-All electrical units: Schneider, Siemens, ABB and LS.